Cleveland City Forge is Celebrating Over 150 Years!
Cleveland City Forgehas partnered with some of the most notable companies around world. For over 150years, we have had the privilege to manufactured standard and custom forged steel structural hardware for various projects that have shaped our communities and strengthened our nation’s infrastructure.
From our humble beginnings back in 1864, our structural hardware was used to support the Lake Erie Marine industry. Since, we have evolved to coordinate on projects with Construction, Architectural, Energy, Rigging & Lifting and Industrial markets, just to name a few.
The industries that we serve require a quality commitment that we understand and accept. Quality has always been a driving force in our production process as parts are produced domestically in our plants. Recognizing this commitment as far back to the early 1950’s, the American Society of Testing & Materials (ASTM), coordinated with CCF to develop industry wide quality standards for the Clevis and Turnbuckle product lines. These quality standards and specifications are still currently being followed today.
Presently, our extensive domestic manufacturing capabilities allow us to produce complete forged and machined steel parts that weigh less than 1 pound to 250 pounds. Our products are produced to both custom and standard industry specifications. We carry an in-stock finish product line that consists of: Clevises, Pins, Turnbuckles, Eye Nuts, Eye Bolts, Swage Sockets, Swage Flemish Sleeves, Swage Studs, Yokes, Threaded Rods, Rod Ends and complete assemblies. Our custom parts are coordinated with our Engineering, Quality and Production teams to develop a plan from design to finish production. All our products can be produced in Carbon, Stainless, S182 F11 and S182 F22 materials.
We understand that very few companies get the honor and privilege to share in this milestone. Working together with our employees, customers, industry partners and communities we look forward to a future that is strong and vital as it was in 1864 when we started.